Vanilla has been our business and our passion for two generations.
Created specifically for the retail distribution of premium quality Vanillas of all origins, our company, LE MONDE DE LA VANILLE, sells its products in over thirty countries (Italy, England, Spain, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Korea, Taiwan, USA, Finland, Austria ...).
Our Vanilla is from Madagascar, Mexico, Tahiti, Papua New Guinea, India ....
LE MONDE DE LA VANILLE develops:
A quality policy :
- We guarantee a gentle growing method that also respects labour rights.Harvest dates are critical for the quality of Vanilla: through technical production monitoring, we undertake to only offer Vanilla from mature pods carefully selected for their organoleptic qualities.
- Proper preparation of Vanilla (killing, slow-drying, grading, conditioning) is essential to obtain good quality Vanilla. We provide, through a real partnership with the diverse origins, monitoring and control of these operations up to the export of the Vanilla.
- Traceability and analysis: a unique identification number is issued for each Batch of Vanilla for tracking from our warehouses until final packaging.
Fair price policy:
- We cover the entire vanilla sector without the recourse of an intermediary Planting - Production - Distribution
- The significant volumes destined for the Food Industry allow us to offer retail prices that are extremely competitive in comparison with the prices offered by our competitors currently on the market.
- Our various package sizes are specially designed for practical and effective professional use.
- We have focused on very elegant packaging presentations and materials that are both attractive and agreeable to the touch in addition to preserving flavour. We are at your disposal for any information you would like on the products: optimising the use of our vanilla according to their origin, presentations (Pods, Extracts, Sugar, Powder) and uses (Ice cream, cakes, creams, etc.).
- Deliveries are made within 24/48 hours of receipt of your order.
You can contact us on +33.(0)126.96.36.199.20 or
Purchasing & Sales
Accounting - management.
Quality - Orders